Almost all the civil engineers, architects and anybody associated with structure design are aware of the amount of struggle of the manual drafting process, especially when it comes to accurate representation of the image revolving inside one’s head. AutoCAD is real breakthrough and a paradigm shift to the traditional manual drafting – a software for enabling a lucid visual presentation of the idea in 2D and 3D format. DishaaPro will be your helping hand for easy learning of this tool for drafting and the computer aided designs (CAD).
What in AutoCAD
AutoCAD is the most ubiquitous CAD program, which is being used worldwide since 1986, launched as a flagship product of Autodesk. So if you are an aspiring civil engineer, architect, graphic designer, etc. DishaaPro will place the first building block of your structure which will enable you to communicate your designs by breathing life into it.
The extremely knowledgeable with ably loaded technical expertise, the guides will ensure that you perform outstanding on board in the actual field of professionalism.
Why AutoCAD Training from Dishaapro
Curious, are you, as to why you should opt for our training program?
Well! The answer lies with the framework of the course to be instilled in you by our expert team of faculties which are:
1. Ease of drawing, editing & accuracy.
2. Lucid, rapid & reliable 2D & 3D representation
3. Easy data handling, data storage and data sorting.
4. User friendly, mid – range , cost effective, time saving software
5. Auto scale & auto dimensioning facility with calculation capacity of Mass, Area, Volume, Center of Gravity.
1. Should have general working knowledge of basic design & familiarity with drafting procedures and terminology.
2. Should have knowledge of your operating system.
1. Working knowledge of the AutoCAD software
2. Learning technical schematics for products & structures
3. Creating basic floor plans with walls, doors, and windows with addition of roof and floor slabs
4. Creating specialty objects, such as column or ceiling grids, stairs & railings.
5. Adding furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
6. Creating details to display elevations, sections, and perspectives.
7. An introduction to Projects and the Project Navigator.
8. Drawing cameras, adding lights, and basic rendering
9. Marks, tags & schedules, and other documentation.