Social Media Marketing
As brands plan to expand their reach online and engage visitors beyond interruptive advertising, they look for effective social strategies to grow their business.
Social media marketing strategy helps to engage the readers and gain deep insights into their behavior and affect their purchase decisions. The course will help gain knowledge in the use of affiliate marketing, email marketing, use social media tools like podcasting and blogging and create a business page on Facebook.
SMM Course Syllabus
- Introduction to Social Media
- Understanding social media strategy
- building social media strategy
- Social Media Channels
- Blog and microblogging
- Social networks
- Media sharing sites
- Social review sites
- Facebook Marketing
- Create Facebook profiles
- Business pages/fan page and groups on Facebook
- How to increase Facebook likes & visitor
- Track visitors on our Facebook page
- Developing a Facebook Marketing Plan
- Twitter Marketing
- Setting Up a Twitter Profile
- How to Use Hashtags
- Twitter statics
- Twitter marketing strategies
- Creating poll Twitter Metrics
- How to Track Progress with Analytics
- Google Plus marketing
- Getting started On Google+
- Google+ Profile
- Creating a business Page
- Local Listing
- How to participate on a Google Hangout
- Linked in Marketing
- Create LinkedIn profile
- Build your network
- Use LinkedIn Groups
- Company page setup
- LinkedIn Advertising Metrics
- Linked analytics tool
- Video Marketing
- How to upload a YouTube Video?
- Getting started on YouTube
- How to promote your videos?
- How to embed a video?
- Leveraging mobile video YouTube Analytics
- Instagram marketing
- An introduction to Instagram
- How to increase your Instagram Engagement?
- Social Media Tools
Branding: IT gives ample opportunity to create online branding and this ultimately leads to reach out to more customers.
Increase reach: Visitors usually access SMM content through referrals, updates or ads, and your business message can be delivered through varied channels.
Maintain relationship: Easy to strengthen relationship with customer, partners or vendors through everyday social media channels.
Nurture users: Social media is one of the cheapest platforms that help to nurture the visitors and make them sales ready.
A personalized approach to advertising always helps to drive more conversions than simple emails. Gaining SMM skills helps to keep the audience engaged in conversations, videos and other interesting activities and also find more people on various social media channels who having similar interest. SMM helps to
- Identify your ideal customer
- Determine audience base
- Analyze customer behavior
- Remain connected always
Class Room Training
Weekend Experts Training
- Students/ Individuals/ Beginners
- Web Marketers
- Working Professionals
Dishaa Pro Trainings Pvt Ltd
28-M/5R , 3rd Floor,
Bhubaneswar – 751013
Dishaa Pro Trainings Pvt Ltd
A-126 , Ground Floor,
Noida – 201301
- The Biggest Benefits of Undergoing an…
- How to Avoid Blurred Facebook Timeline…
- Why Learning Java Is Still a…
- Understanding AMP and Its Effect on…
- Google Adwords Express Makes Local Online…
- Why Digital Marketing Is the Next…
- Exciting PPC 2017 Trends That Will…
- Why Content Is Still the King…
- Important Digital Marketing Tools That Webmasters…
- Top Industries Making the Most Out…
Regarding this, you can talk to our executives and based on your specific personal reasons you can make the payment in two installments.
Yes, once the course is successfully completed, we issue a certificate of completion on stringent parameters. But it is vital to meet these parameters and standards of performance.
A degree is mandatory to start your digital marketing course. So, anyone with a bachelor’s degree is eligible and can pursue the course. Young students, professionals and business owners from varied fields can join.
Digital marketing strategies often help businesses to stay ahead of your competitors. The platform helps you to reach various channels, wide range of audience base and offers better returns for time and money.
Every course has its own fee structure, and our courses are framed in such a manner that everyone can join without being worried about the fees. The fee structure may vary based on the course chosen.
The trend in advertising has changed a lot and today viral advertising is grabbing attention and social media also plays an important role. Gaining visibility online and promoting your brand is important, which can be done through digital marketing.